So the blog is back! I'm about to take you back to the 2000s when blogging was the thing...
I'm thinking back to around 2008-2012 when I had a Livejournal (anyone remember Livejournal?) during when I was studying for my Fine Art degree at the University of Wolverhampton - and I would blog my thoughts on the work I was making at the time, and also review various art trips and exhibitions!
Since graduating in 2013, I tried to keep it going in various formats, on various websites (I think I may have had one on Wordpress, Wix and possibly an old Moonfruit site...) It's been gone for at least 10 years now - I think the last time I blogged was possibly around 2014-15. But for some reason recently I've been feeling the love to write down my thoughts again, and I always find it helps to organise ideas and hopefully will also help you to get to know me better as an artist along the way!
So - what to expect? :) To begin with there will probably be a lot of gadgety/moving around bits that I probably haven't got right, not having blogged for a very long time! So I apologise for anything not loading correctly - or any weird symbols where something hasn't been added to a page, or any other strangeness! Equally if Blogger doesn't work out in the long run - I may move to another platform.
However for the moment - I cant see ANY that aren't super complicated, I'm just a girl to wants to write after all...:) and at this point I'm not concerned with going viral, I'm not expecting many people to see it or read it - I just want to get my thoughts down as new work develops, or anything new, interesting or exciting happens! I may go off topic on a few occasions also, if it's relevant to my creative journey - and if I feel it may help others out there too.
But overall, I'm hoping to create a relaxed space to write when I can about artwork I'm currently working on or projects, events, exhibitions happening or any current thoughts!
Feel free to read, and comment if you'd like (keep it kind, much appreciated :)) and I will see you on the next post!
Thanks for reading <3
No comments:
Post a Comment